Thursday, September 1, 2011

we got the fever...


.... BIEBER FEVER.

Today Paisley dressed herself- - skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt/hoodie. Don't worry, it was 100 degrees today and HUMID. But she can wear fall clothes if it makes her happy.

After getting dressed, she came out with the hood on her head and said "yeah, im justin BEAVER"...{bieber :) } I almost LOST it!!! It's stuff like this that just makes mY DAY!! My little Justin BEAVER :)



Other funny things Paisley has said this week :
I asked Paisley what she wanted to be for Halloween and she said "a pillow pet"
We walked in to preschool and Paisley said to her teacher " Miss Connie, I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!"


And then there's Sugar. Brown sugar. I can't believe how much she's changed in the last little while. I'm always amazed at how my babies don't stay BABIES for long.
Charlotte is funny. She likes to play with Paisley and does a good job at keeping up with her. She loves to play with the dollhouse and babies. She loves Elmo too :)**I think my heart might BURST ! I love these girls SO so so much. *****
I really hope they stay b.f.f !!

-ashley-
ps. I'm so ready for fall. I made pumpkin bread today hoping to bring some fall our way. OH , why is it that when I make bread it gets burned on top but is still gooey inside?

6 comments:

Lara said...

Those girls of yours are the cutest! And who cares about what the bread looks like when its DELICIOUS!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

you might need to change where your rack is in your oven or flip it 180 degrees in between the cooking so it cooks through and even!!

and i miss you girls terribly. you guys are a beautiful family and i am so blessed to be in the family. tell my little beaver fever i love her and sugar to stop growing! xoxoxo!

djfarnsworth said...

Oh Nana just has to laugh...Ash you are gettin a taste of when I had a "lil sassafrass" 26 yrs. ago....I love it! MISS YOU ALL!!
ENJOY THESE MOMENTS....LOVE, MOMMA

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. I literally laugh out loud when reading the things paisley says. Hilarious! We miss you.....cant wait to see you when you get your butt out here for a visit!!! kate is SO HAPPY, and SO AM I

Tina said...

Blame the oven for the bread and take all the credit for those gorgeous girls. We miss you guys!

By Divine Design said...

So cute! This is my favorite time of year in Nebraska.

As for your bread... try covering it with foil. It will keep the heat in helping it to cook more inside, but keep the top from browing too much. I usually add it after about half way through cooking time. Hope that works!

Miss you guys! go HuskerS!