Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the zoo :)

I love having a Zoo Membership ! Yesterday we went to the Children's Museum and they were CLOSED ... apparently they close on Mondays when school starts. Lame. So Paisley was distraught and cried all the way back to the car. She asked if we could go to the Z00 and I said SURE! It was fun going on a whim; I didn't have a stroller or anything. We just went and the girls loved it! We had so much fun. These girls are my sunshine. I love them so MUCH!!! It's fun watching them learn and grow. Paisley loves the animals and Charlotte just WATCHES and LOOKS at everything. I wish they could stay perfect and little forever :)









I love this last one- it looks like she took it of herself and is going to post it as her profile pic on facebook :)

HAPPY DAYS
-the wrights-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ashley you are the best.
i love you so much and these girls are way to cute. it is crazy how they grow up so fast! im glad you had a good time at the zoo! december is coming, dont worry :) andi loves her aunt uncle and cousins! xoxox

Kyle and Reesie said...

So fun, we actually never went to the Lincoln Zoo. Cutest group of girls I ever seen! :) Love and miss you dudes.