Tuesday, August 23, 2011

picture post...


I finally downloaded all eight hundred and forty six pictures from our summer... and I just wanted to share :)

We loved Arizona and it's our home at heart. However, we've actually grown to love Lincoln and are happy to have our home here too :) Since we've been back, Wes started his LAST "first day" of school... ever. YAY. I'm so happy for him , and ... "me".

Paisley also started school. It's awesome and she loves it. My favorite story about taking her to school that day goes like this:

I take Paisley to class, make sure she's settled, give her a kiss and wave goodbye.(tear) I round the corner and have to turn back to watch and listen for a minute.

The teacher asks Paisley how to spell her name and Paisley tells her correctly! yay (gold star)
THen the teacher asks if Paisley would like to paint with the rest of the class. Paisley's response was "No thank you. Im just going to take a look around the class." Then the teacher laughed and said "OH, ok, well I'll let you do that for today." awe-some.

HAPPY PRESCHOOL PAIZERS :)


here are some random pictures from summer and since being back in braskie :)
















We're glad that summer is BEHIND us...

-the wrights-

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Haha! I love the last picture! Hilarious! We're glad you're back. I didn't get a chance to talk to you on Sunday but I'm so glad you're here but I won't lie, I don't like knowing that you're leaving us soon.

Suzanne said...

Such adorable pics! I love that you guys are back, and excited to make some fun "last" year of school memories! Really though, we should all live on the same block someday! Maybe we'll just all have to get a snowbird place close to you guys, ha ha.