Sunday, April 17, 2011

the missionaries...

Wes's brother JACK just received his MISSION CALL TO SAO PAULO BRAZIL!! WOO HOOO!!!!
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR HIM... He's going to be an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G missionary! We are proud of him and love him SO much! They are so lucky to be getting Jack! I mean, SERIOUSLY.

We also have Wes's brother GART on his mission right now in GUADALAJARA MEXICO- -
Paisley pronounces it the cutest ever- "gwad a harla" Gart is doing so awesome! We are so proud of him too. Ps. Does everyone remember that GART is the REASON WES AND I MET???!!!... That's a real good story, remind me to tell it to you if you don't know it :) Gart is just so great!

And SPECIAL LITTLE SHOUT OUT for my youngest brother Cameron... serving in the PHILIPPINES BACOLOD mission... HE'S BEEN OUT ONE YEAR THIS WEEK!!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm sure my mom and dad have truly felt every SECOND that he's been out! They sure miss him, as we all do! I'm 6 years older than Cameron, but the older we've gotten, the closer we have become. I MISS THIS KID!!!!!!!!!! We love reading his emails and his truly inspiring words. He's loving life! In lieu of his ONE YEAR MARK, we took some pictures by something that reminds me TOTALLY of HIM!!! Anyone that knows my brother, will understand :) It's just SO Cameron. haha

SO PROUD OF YOU BRO...


I see this van almost EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and it makes me think of HIM. His dream car!
I miss you FONZ...
MISS YOUR SMILE AND YOUR LAUGH THE VERY MOST! OH, AND YOUR SINGING WHILE PLAYING THE GUITAR!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!! SEE YOU IN 365 DAYS, I'M NOT COUNTING!!... (but Mom probably is!!)
"INGAT" & love you...
-SIS

7 comments:

Cody McWilliams said...

I LOVE this.

Kelsey May said...

Love the pictures! Miss Fonzi so much!

djfarnsworth said...

Yes, Ash...Momma is counting! haha Love the pics with the girlies....Paisley has that same zest for life as Elder F... He would be so proud of them. ALL these Elders are amazing & happy serving The Lord. What more could we want? You are the best sis they could ever have! Love ya...Momma

Saije Wright said...

Love this post, SO sweet!! haha I love that that's your brothers dream van! He is awesome. Holy crap Ash your hair is so long, it's gorgeous!! & it looks like your Chicago trip was fabulous =)! Oh and uhh by the way, We. CANT. waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiitforyouguystogethere!!!!

Favorite Moments by A bit of Lovely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Favorite Moments by A bit of Lovely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin & Ruthann said...

You are looking beautiful as always and your girlies are as cute as can be!

And I noticed your Toms. I love those shoes!