Saturday, April 16, 2011

C-H-I-C-A-G-O

CHICKS + CHICAGO = A ridiculously GREAT TIME...









I have no idea how we pulled this off, but WE DID!!!! We went to Chicago... I can't believe it!!! We did & SAW SO MUCH while we were there, it was AMAZING. "The windy city" is my new FAVORITE city!!!
HIGHLIGHTS :
* The ROADTRIP itself !
* "PUMPING" in the car... haha
* The Art Museum- super awesome!
* TAPAS
* DESSERT on the 95th floor of the Hancock Building!!
* JUST BEING WITH THE GIRLS!
* FLUFFY FERRIS :)
* SPENDING HOURS AND HOURS IN H&M
* DEEP DISH PIZZA + FREE RICE KRISPIES :)
* Russell + Pat (our personal tour guides!)-seriously, SO AWESOME!
* The boat TouR
* Taking pictures at "the bean"
* Freaking delicious chicago mix popcorn
* Walk on the lake front
* Me getting a little speeding ticket on the drive home :){oops}
* Telling funny stories on the drive home !






Seriously, I am SO lucky to have these friends. Nebraska wouldn't be NEBRASKA without them :) Love you guys. Thanks so much for making it happen!

4 comments:

djfarnsworth said...

Oh.....what a blast! Nothing better than Moms being able to have a little break----Especially when it is Chicago with great friends, amazing food (ahem-desserts) and lots of laughter! Fun Times....Fun Memories!
Love ya! Momma

Suzanne said...

So loved our trip and your post just says it all!! I love it, and great pics. Girl! Thanks for being my pumping buddy. And I'm just so happy you were there! Really hope we can pull this off again in future!

Anonymous said...

glad you had so much fun! i love you sis ! SO MUCH!!!!

Lara said...

Yep.. best trip ever. I loved it! Thanks for being there and making it so fun. You took some great pictures. We must exchange! Go GIRLS!