Monday, April 18, 2011

9 months in... 9 months out.

Dear Charlotte,
I held you in my tummy for 9 long months. It was great, but it felt like a LONG TIME. How is it that you are now 9 months old??? (Same number of months, but these have ZOOMED BY!) You're growing up literally before my eyes. I'm not sure how I feel about it either! I want you to stay little forever. I love your innocence. I love your spirit. I love that when I look at you, I see Heavenly Father's love. I know you remember Heaven; And it reminds me of my special calling as your mother. I am overwhelmed by my love for you- We are just so lucky to have you in our family! I can't believe you are 9 months old :)

LOVE,
MOMMY






8 comments:

Jen said...

It does fly by way too fast.

tHe ApPeLs said...

your girls are gorgeous!!!

ConnieB said...

Aww happy nine months, she is so cute! Heck, you are all stinkin cute- that goes for YOU momma! (:
And thanks for the sweet comment- you're so sweet!

Suzanne said...

I seriously don't understand why time has to go by faster after they are born!!! Charlotte is so adorable and so full of love, I love that she is always so happy! I will miss seeing her grow up next year.

Anonymous said...

darling! LOVE MY NIECEY! see you in two weeks and counting

Amber Lee said...

Why dont they stop growing for a little while! She's gorgeous, your whole little family is!

djfarnsworth said...

Wee little angels....they are soooo precious! I think I said the same thing how many years ago?!! Literally right before your eyes they grow & leave ya...sometimes they move to Nebraskie, haha!! Love, Momma

Melissa said...

She is darling! Congrats on being 9 months cute Charlotte! :)So Ashley, can you tell me your secrets in making those adorable headbands in the pictures?? Please?