Monday, November 14, 2011

a birthday tribute to Paisley...

I can't believe my baby is four! Paisley is such a joy to have in our family. To say she is "one of a kind" is truly an understatement. I love her ZEST for life. She is the life of the party. She is sassy and has been from day 1. She is independent. She is funny. She is happy! She is stubborn. She is wonderful. I pray that these qualities will serve her well in life. Speaking of life, SHE LOVES LIFE. She's a great example to me of how to live and LOVE life. She gets her great personality and attitude from her sweet daddy. I love her dearly and feel beyond blessed to be her mother. I seriously cry when I think about her growing up! I often wish time could stand still . I love you sweet Paizers! HAPPY FOURTH BIRHTDAY!
All my love,
Mommy




I will post pictures from her bday party soon :) we had a good time!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the picture! So cute! And we absolutely love paisley too! Would never want her to change!

Amber Lee said...

Awww, Paisley is ONE OF A KIND! Such a character, loves her! Hope to see you guys soon with holidays coming up :)

Saije Wright said...

We LOVE Paizers!! So glad she had a happy birthday! We can't wait to have her little sweet/funny/sassy self close by =)

& that picture is SO cute Ash!

Rae said...

It looks like the Paise Master takes after one of her uncles. Ask Wes who couldn't sleep unless his back was scratched or rubbed.