Wednesday, September 28, 2011

do you rememba' septemba' ?

I can't believe how quickly september went ! Is it really over?? So many things have happened, the days are beginning to run together...

Paisley had her first Field Trip to Martin's Hillside Orchard... She has never been so EXCITED! I was supposed to go, but wasn't able to... keep reading and you'll find out why-
Anyway, she had a total BLAST with her buddies and I'm so glad she could go. Oh and she's still really confused as to why there were no seat belts on the bus :)

Here she is TOTALLY SHOVING HER WAY OFF THE BUS. haha

And here are her with her buddies... (we miss DAMON!!!) :(
Paisley in front of her "loof-ren" / Lutheran School. WE love it :) the teachers assistant drew a picture of Paisley and it looked just like her :) I had to take a picture-plus, Grandma Tina said she wanted a picture of Paisley in front of her school :) Here you go sweet Gramma :)
So Charlotte is an ER "junkie"... second time in a month to the ER. She has Pneumonia again...(which is why Icouldn't go on the field trip. We're learning that she has asthma, and it is triggered any time she gets a cold or virus. This leads to her not being able to breathe, and its AWFUL. When she gets to the ER, they give her a steroid and it helps. Wes can empathize, because he grew up doing the exact same thing. She's doing so much better though and we just LOVE her to pieces. Here she is squawking at the fridge to let us know she's hungry. :)
Every year I like to take Early Halloween pictures because the day of Halloween is always crazy and I feel like I never get any pictures. AND, I like to send some to the Grandma's so they can enjoy them the month of Oct :) Im weird like that, I know :) So here's us attempting to get a picture... good luck right??...
However, we managed to get a few :) HAPPY FALL :)
THE WRIGHTS

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i love them so much. they are darling, i miss you so much give sugar big kisses. and tell paisley to be a good girl like she is, she looks too cute on that loofren bus, xoxo

Suzanne said...

Love it! The girls are adorable! And we missed you at the field trip, but happy Charlotte is doing so much better! Paisley was awesome on the field trip, Lincoln was clingy because I was there but paisley was just all fun and smiles!

Jen said...

Love the Halloween photos!

Kyle and Reesie said...

Like I said, love all the awesome pics you get of you guys. The girls are adorable as ever. Sad little Char, I am so sorry. It is so stressful for the mommy to see her kids hurting or sad. I hope you don't have to deal with the sickness stuff for a while since you have clearly had your fair share! So happy that Paisley and the friends are loving school and had a great field trip. And I may or may not have shed a tear when you wrote that sweet something about Damon. I am TORN UP that he can't be there and have that experience of real school with his besties. Love and miss you...

Saije Wright said...

I love all the pictures Ash-they're ADORABLE!! Paisley is so cute haha with her arms around her pals. Love it. I'm so sad that Charlar has to go through that crap :( So glad she's such a trooper and so strong. Love you guys!! xoxo

Tina said...

Oh do I remember the ER days. So sorry for sweet Charlotte and even more sorry for Mom and Dad. There is nothing as hard as sick little ones.Physically and emotionally. I love the Halloween picks and they will help us all get into the fun all month long. I love the pic of Paisley out in front of her school. Wes was a Methodist for Preschool. It's only fitting his daughter is Lutheran! haha! Love you guys!

Amber Lee said...

So super cute! btw is Charlotte wearing Toms? Lexus has the same ones if so! So sorry she is so sick... :(

Emily said...

Oh my!!! I LOVE that first halloween picture! Cracks me up! Love those girls and you! Glad Char is feeling better! Poor thing!

Valerie said...

Ashley, where is that door?

I love those pictures! Those girls are so cute.

And I need to send you the ones I got of the three of them at the apple orchard.

Rachel said...

OMG cute girls....i love how they look nothing alike.so fun. miss ya!