Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sun+ Shine= Arizona

We've now been in AZ for a month! I can hardly believe how quickly time is going. We made the 21 hour drive from Lincoln. As we were leaving, Wes and I wondered if driving was the best idea. It came as a surprise to us that the girls were PHENOMENAL travelers. We split the trip into 2 days. We made our road trip into a fun weekend and stayed at a nice Hotel, went shopping and swimming and had dinner. The girls loved it!

We were so excited to finally make it here. It warms my heart to see the mountains and family again. We are so blessed to be here :)

So much has happened and I will post some pictures as soon as I decide to stop being lazy!

-the wrights


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh this post makes me miss the mountains in ut. And i was just there and couldn't wait to come home- go figure. Sounds like a great idea to make a vacation out of the drive! Where did you guys stop?

Anonymous said...

you need to blog more. i miss your cute funny posts. even though you are only five minutes from me. and text me back. love you sissssss

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU!!!!! Hope you guys are doing awesome! Kate has been talking about Paiz ALOT lately. she misses her friend :( Have fun in AZ!