Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Full"...

of TURKEY AND GRATTITUDE..

We had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so grateful for all of my blessings!! Thanksgiving day was beautiful. Absolutely perfect weather. We played outside and let the girls run ;) We found some pine cones and climbed some trees... ("we", means the girls btw.) :)




Pic.1: Paisley literally "soaking" in the sun- haha. Um, we are NOT in California dear.
Pic.2: Paisleys' Turkey she made at preschool! It's so cute.
Pic.3: Wes dancing with Sugar. He often dances with the girls, just because he rocks! xoxo
Pic.4: Paisley took this pic of A&W. It think it turned out perfect; blurry and all. Full of love.
To end Thanksgiving, I did a little shopping with a couple of favorite friends :) We hit up Walmart... AAAAHHHH, and Old Navy. It was really fun and I hope we do it every year! woohoooo!!!! let Christmas begin...

1 comment:

Katie said...

your girls are beautiful! I love reading your updates. What a wonderful family.